Welcome to Georgia Chapter HFMA
The professional resource of choice for the healthcare financial industry in Georgia. Allowing members to excel in healthcare financial management by promoting personal and professional development with education, information, networking and leadership. Click here to learn more about the Georgia Chapter HFMA
Institutes, which are essentially two and a half day seminars, are offered by GHFMA four times per year. Click on the institute title for registration information.
Advanced CPAR courses are available on the list to the right. Visit http://hfmacpar.org for more info on certifications.
Click here to view more information about Revenue Cycle Workshops, Webinars, and other Educational events.
Check out the latest employment offers from our healthcare partners.
Check here for the latest issue of the Georgia Scroll.
Click here to check out the most recent pictures plus those from the past.
Region 5 Dixie Institute 2013
Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida — nestled on the sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples
is known for world class shopping, dining and abundant, challenging golf courses. It is also, only steps away from
island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Boasting one of the nation’s best sandboxes and
calmest seas, it is home to some of the most luxurious waterfront estates and condos in the world.
Visit the website hfmadixie.org for more information.
Conference at a Glance
Sunday, February 24
- Everglades Airboat Tour, Golf or Trolley Tour
- A&A Pre-Conference Session
- Keynote by Mike Grunwald author of “The Swamp”
- The Swamp Welcome Reception followed by dinner at
Monday, February 25
- HFMA Update presented by Ralph Lawson
- Healthcare Reform Panel Discussion
- ICD-10 Panel Discussion
- Market Forces Driving Change presented by Thornton
- Panel Discussion featuring representatives from all
Region 5 Hospital Associations
- Orange Blossom Special Cocktail Reception followed by
1927 Speakeasy Dinner
Tuesday, February 26
- Keynote by Dr. Susan Turney
- Reimbursement Update presented by Dennis Barry
- Breakout Sessions
- Track 1 - Bundled Payments & Revenue Opportunities
- Track 2 - Clinical Integration Strategies
- Track 3 - Financial Reporting & Tax Update
- Dinner at leisure followed by GLO After Party
Wednesday, February 27
- Stealing In Plain Sight: Know Thy Vendor presented by
Matt Muhart & Tom Green
- Outsourcing Business Office Operations – Benefits and
- Closing Keynote Address - Disruptive Innovation in
Healthcare presented by Dr. Jason Hwang